Start vacation plans in Buckeye

By West Valley View staff

It’s never too early to make vacation plans, especially if a passport is required to reach your destination.

Buckeye’s Human Resources Department is an authorized Passport Acceptance Facility and offers all the services required for international travel at city hall, including photographs.

To apply for a passport, residents will need a completed application (available at city hall or online); an original or certified copy of the applicant’s birth certificate, original certificate of naturalization or expired passport; and a current photo ID.

No appointments are necessary. Passport hours are 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Wednesday; and 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday.

For more information, such as fees and requirements for minors, visit

Rate this article: 
No votes yet
Comment Here